Turmeric Power Bars
|Prep / Cook / Total||5 / 45 / 50min|
|Recipe type||Diary, Gluten & Sugar Free|
• 2 very ripe bananas
• 1 tbsp peanut butter
• 2 tbsp flaxseeds, ground or broken
• 1 tbsp chia seeds
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• ½ cup sunflower seeds
• ½ cup walnuts chopped
• 2 tsp turmeric powder
• ¼ cup goji berries
• 1 ½ cup gluten-free oats
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- In a bowl, mash the banana and mix it with the peanut butter, flaxseeds, chia seeds, turmeric, and cinnamon.
- Once that has been mixed well, chop the walnuts (or other nuts) and add the remaining
- Line a tray with a piece of baking paper and fill it with the mixture. Flatten it and at this point, you can cut them into your desired shapes. Bake them for about 45-50 minutes ( just make sure the top doesn’t burn). When you take them out of the oven, place them on a cooling rack to completely cool.
- After they have cooled down completely, store them in an airtight container.