Tea Dyed Eggs
Credit to https://blog.numitea.com/author/holly-rose/
- Eggs (hardboiled)
- 6 cups or glasses
- 1-2 teaspoons Numi Matcha (use more for a brighter green)
- 1 teabag Numi White Rose
- 1 teabag Numi Gunpowder Green
- 1 teabag Numi Rooibos
- 1 teabag Numi Breakfast Blend
- 1 teabag Numi Turmeric Golden Tonic
- Bring a big pot of water to boil and boil the eggs for 10 minutes. This works best if the eggs are room temperature and a few days old.
- Add one tea bag to each pot and let it seep for 30 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and add 1-2 teaspoons of vinegar to each one.
- Add one boiled egg to each cup.
- Leave the eggs overnight.
- Carefully remove and wipe with a towel.
- Decorate your house or serve them to eat! The taste of the egg inside is not altered by the tea.