Pumpkin Coconut Turmeric Mousse
|Prep time||20 mins|
- 2 cans unsweetened coconut cream refrigerated overnight
- 2 cups pumpkin puree refrigerated overnight
- 1/2 cup maple syrup refrigerated overnight
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice mix plus extra for garnish
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 scoops Natures Help organic Turmeric powder
- 6 gluten-free gingersnap cookies crushed, optional
- Scoop cold coconut cream into a mixing bowl. Beat coconut cream with whisk attachment until stiff peaks form, about 2-3 minutes. Do not overbeat or coconut cream will get too warm and soften. Reserve 1 cup of whipped coconut cream for garnish.
- Place pumpkin puree, maple syrup, pumpkin spice, vanilla and Daily Turmeric Nutrient Booster Powder in food processor and process until smooth.
- Add pumpkin puree mixture to whipped coconut cream in bowl and whisk together until combined.
- Pipe or spoon pumpkin mousse into six serving dishes.
- Pipe or spoon reserved whipped coconut cream on top, and sprinkle crushed gingersnap cookies and a little pumpkin spice on top, if desired.