Golden Milk Cashew Cheesecake Bites
|Recipe type||Vegan, refined sugar|
- 2 tsp Ginger, fresh
• 3 Medjool dates
• 3/4 cup Vanilla almond milk, unsweetened
• 2 tbsp Almond butter
• 1 tbsp Maple syrup
• 3/4 tsp Cinnamon
• 1 tsp Turmeric
• 3/4 cup Cashews, raw
• 1/4 cup Coconut, unsweetened
• 1/4 cup Pistachios
• 1 tsp Orange zest (optional)
- Combine the cashews and warm almond milk in a bowl and let them soak for 30 minutes.
- Transfer them to a high power blender or a Nutribullet, add the almond butter, maple syrup,
ginger, turmeric and cinnamon and blend until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- To prepare the crust, combine all the ingredients in the food processor and pulse until well
- Serve the cream on spoons topped with the crust, or layer them in small cups.