Cinnamon Turmeric Super Seed Energy Bars
|Prep / Cook / Total||10 / 10 / 20min|
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds/pepitas
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 cup creamy nut or seed butter (all natural, nothing added)
- 4 TBS brown rice syrup (or honey)
- 1 TBS coconut oil, melted & cooled
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, optional
- Line a 9×5 loaf pan or 8×8 pan with baking paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together sunflower seeds, hemp seeds, pepitas, shredded coconut, cinnamon, and turmeric.
- Add in nut/seed butter, brown rice syrup, melted coconut oil and vanilla extract. Use a large sturdy spatula to combine.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan and press evenly into corners. Refrigerate pan for 20 minutes or freeze for 10 minutes. Lift parchment out of the pan and set on cutting board. Using a large sharp knife, cut bars into 12 squares (or 16 for smaller servings).
- Wrap bars individually for easy grab-n-go, or store in a container. Bars keep best in the fridge.