Baked Veggie Turmeric Nuggets
|Prep / Cook / Total||10/ 25 / 35min|
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup carrots, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ cup almond meal
- 1 large pasture-raised egg
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper
- Combine the broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, garlic, turmeric, sea salt and black pepper in a food processor. Pulse until fine.
- Add the almond meal and egg, and pulse until just mixed in.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl. Scoop out the mixture by the tablespoon and use your hands to form into circular discs.
- Place onto the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, flipping after 15 minutes. Serve with your favourite dipping sauce.